Recette issue d’Instagram. C’est très bon, mais un peu lourd. On peut difficilement en manger 2 d’affilée.
Ingredients (Makes 6)⠀
1 cup of almonds⠀
1/2 cup of pitted dates⠀
2 tbsp of coconut oil⠀
1 cup of soaked cashews (overnight)⠀
1 lemon juiced ⠀
4 tbsp of coconut oil⠀
3 tbsp of maple syrup⠀
1 cup of frozen or fresh blueberries⠀
1. To make the base, mix the almonds then add the dates in a food processor until it forms a fine crumb then add the coconut oil and combine.⠀
2. Press the mixture down in silicon muffing moulds using a glass or your fingers. Store in the freezer while you make the next step.⠀
3. For the cheesecake layer: soak your cashews – preferably overnight or for a few hours in hot/boiling water. ⠀
4. Blend in a food processor with the juice of 1 lemon, maple syrup and melted coconut oil. Blend until smooth.⠀
5. Get your base out of the freezer. Add a few fresh or frozen blueberries on top of the bases then spoon the cheesecake mixture.⠀
6. Top with more blueberries and freeze for 2-3 hours to set. Take out of the freezer for one hour before serving and store them in the fridge.