Issu du site Taste.
Préparation: 15 min
Cuisson: 25 min
Pour 8 personnes
- 2kg butternut pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 1 medium Desiree potato, peeled, chopped
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 40g butter
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, crushed
- 1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
- Place pumpkin and potato in a large saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Return to saucepan. Add sour cream. Mash until smooth.
- Place a frying pan over medium heat. Add butter. Cook for 1 to 3 minutes or until melted and foaming. Add garlic and sage. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until sage is crisp and butter dark golden. Remove from heat.
- Spoon mash into a bowl. Top with butter mixture. Serve.