Quand je fais du lait d’amandes, je ne veux pas jeter la pulpe. Ceci est un bon moyen pour la récupérer.
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes (packed, about 46g)
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup okara (or 8 ounces firm tofu, blended in a food processor until almost creamy)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coconut extract (optional)
- 7 tablespoons water (I used 3 with okara, 6 with tofu)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (I used vanilla sugar)
- Preheat oven to 375F. Process the coconut in a blender or food processor until it is coarsely ground.
- Mix the coconut, flour, baking soda, salt, and 1/2 cup sugar in a mixing bowl. Add the okara (or drained tofu), vanilla, and coconut extract and begin to stir. Add water by the tablespoon until all the dry ingredients are incorporated and a heavy dough forms. Do not add too much water or over-stir.
- Use a cookie scoop or tablespoon to drop rounded tablespoons of dough at least two inches apart on a baking sheet lined with silicone baking mat or parchment paper. Flatten each cookie slightly with a fork. Bake for 10-16 minutes or until edges are golden and middles seem done. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before transferring each cookie to a wire rack. Sprinkle with sugar and allow to cool completely before serving.